Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 06:05:51 EDT
Finally got the actual buttons scanned and up on the page.  Not the world's
greatest pics, but hubby nix'ed a new scanner for right now. <g>

http://www.geocities.com/whynotferrets/advresearch.html

Please take a look!  I'm providing these buttons for a limited time as a
"thank you" for folks who donate to *their choice* of ADV Research Funds.

I'm also considering putting up a webpage with the names of those who
donate through the buttons - that is, if the donors don't object?

Carla Smith  <><
WhyNot? Ferrets
http://www.whynotferrets.com
ICQ:  29478475
member, Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club, El Paso, TX
"Every pet deserves to be loved, and to have someone cry over them when
 they're gone."