From:
Jazmyn Concolor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:24:57 -0800
If I were someone lurking here from Marshall Farms, I wouldn't post here
either with the hostle anti-breeder, PETA supporters on this list..  I for
one don't believe anything PETA says after they paid the legal fees for a
terrorist from the ALF, yet at the same time, claimed they had nothing to do
with the terrorist group..PETA and many groups like it are NOT federal or
state run, but only private groups that collect a lot of money and show
little for it.  They support NO shelters and feed and care for NO
animals..They fight to make even dogs and cats either illegal as pets or
spayed and neutered into extinction...

Now, of course, this list is no place for animal rights flamewars, breeder
bashing or crying about unwanted pets..Leave that stuff to the ngs like
talk.politics.animals.  I'd rather see some useful info on ferrets
here...Like nutrition, health and TOYS for ferrets, rather then personal
attacks made on breeders who wisely didn't respond, due to the hard fact
that no matter what they said in response, they would have their words
twisted by some people and be targeted for harrassment by deluded people who
believe what the AR groups feed them...

I myself have suffered attacks by anti-breeder types..and I only breed rats
and mice..Most of which become show animals or pets.  I breed maybe 1-2
litters a month at the most and was called a 'puppy mill' for rats....I know
rat/mouse breeders who have 100-1000 litters a month and breed mostly for
snake food and little else...If I'm a 'puppy mill', then I guess ALL
breeders are in the eyes of these people who have nothing to do with their
lives then stalk people on the net, looking for targets...