From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:28:35 EDT
I posted several weeks ago about Butch's rat tail and got lots of
suggestions.  Thank you again everyone who responded.  He seems to be
losing more hair but I think it might be one of those things that has to
get worse before it can get better.

Since I look at his tail everday I got to wondering about something else
and thought I would ask here.  Is there any correlation between the
blackheads and adrenal?  I ask since so many people get skin problems
during their teen years and people always blame hormonal things I started
to wonder if the blackheads where a "red flag" of sorts and that I should
have him checked.  The more I think about it the more I think it's related
in someway but I'm never seen anything like this suggested on the FML.

We have an appointment with the vet on Saturday anyway but I wanted to
know what the rest of you thought before I asked the vet.

Thanks again for your help!
Connie, Butch, and Maggie