From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:56:36 -0500
Hello FML,
It's great to be back, i've been offline for the last few months because
I moved from North Dakota to New York.  I missed my ferret family on this
list very much. :-)

Sandee, will you please watch out for Pepe'...she was my beautiful silver,
blaze who was partially deaf and loved her stuffed animals so much.  She
was battling rectal cancer and unfortunately I had to help her cross the
Rainbow Bridge.  I cried so hard as I brought her home with me and buried
her with her favorite stuffed cow that played "Old McDonald Had A Farm".
The most amazing thing happened as I was saying goodbye to her.  I laid
her on her favorite blanket on the edge of my bed and let each of the
ferrets say their goodbyes.  It had been raining non-stop for the whole
day...as I kissed her goodbye, a ray of sunlight came through my window
and shined directly upon her.  It was amazing, just like out of a movie or
something, and I never felt such peace and warmth as I did that moment.
It was a wonderful sign, my own little ray of light that Pepe' was okay
now and reassurance that she knew I love d her so very much.  Her cagemate
Roo (RooBear) misses her so much, i'm thankful that Tango & Chico are
keeping her in good company.  Pepe' was so very sweet and playful, but
liked to be on her own, she always wanted to do her own thing but still
let everyone know in the group that she was the queen bee. :-)

Rest in peace sweet Pepe' and please wait for me at the Rainbow
Bridge....when I come for you, I will have plenty of craisins!

Tracy and Tango, Chico, Roo, Spunky & Leah

You must be the change you wish to see in the world"....Gandhi