From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 10:18:51 -0500
I think your decision to wave the 3 limit for Dr. Williams is another
example of what a wise moderator you are!  I also agree that allowing all
of the vets who are on this list the same privilege is a good idea.  I do
not rely on them for emergent situations as I'm sure most of us don't.
But their insight and knowledge helps all of us in our quest to make our
lives better for our ferrets.  So Dr. Williams and Dr. Karen and any
others out there, keep the posts coming!  I look forward to each and every
one of them.  Thank all of you so much for sharing your time and knowledge
with us!

Julie and Razz, Poncho, Boo and Deli