From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 16:47:38 -0400
Frolic-
The quarterly publication of Ferret Wise shelter is headed to the
printers!  We apologize for the lateness but shelter business and a
hectic life outside due to medical issues have caused the lateness this
issue!  Our 10 pg. publication is due to mail out on Monday -- those
who have not subscribed but would like to are urged to email:
[log in to unmask] or check out info on the shelter web site:
www.ferretwise.org

Thank Goodness some warm weather has worked its way out here-- we thought
we were going to washed away!

Please consider checking out our wares on ebay:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0
&userid=creativekolor&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Quality hammies as low as $9 each, magazines , ferret design tees and
more!

each purchase helps us provide medical care for the ferrets in residence
at the main building and in the hospices home-- OH YES!!!!  Ziggy Too has
a NEW home !  - Ziggy Too has graduated to a permanent hospice placement
with a small ferret family in MA!  Congratulations Ziggy Too - Who, by
the way is now strong enough now to climb a cage!  Thanks to all who sent
good wishes his way..  He has travelled a long way in a short time form
near death due to starvation.  We hope to read some updates on his new
transition into a happy home!

Alicia , shelter Mom
at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org