From:
Spokesfert Shadow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 12:09:03 -0700
Hi, all!  Shadow here.  Mom got back from the Symposium late Sunday night
and got us all up for kisses and treats.  Wow!  She brought back all
sorts of good stuff to eat.  And talk!  She has been talking on the phone
to all those people she saw there.  She's supposed to be talking just
to us.

If you went to St. Louis and attended the Symposium, you probably have
more pictures than my mom.  So, join the others to talk and put some
pictures up from your visit.  Go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2005SymDooks/
and sign up today!  We want to see what you were up to while we had to
sit with the strange human.

Oh, Rocky B. said he hopes the rescuing mommy, Lisa L. is feeling lots
better by now.  He is gonna come give her kisses this summer.  Sorry
you're hurt, Miss Lisa.

Shadow
Spokesfert for the Poop-in-the-Corner Gang:
Sir Walter, Maggie Mae, Rocky Bobbles, Sammy and Baby