From:
Amy Daniewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 02:09:23 EST
Hi all,
I'm a little behind on my FML's but I'm planning on catching up this
weekend.  Anyway, I have entered our little rescued boy Muchacho on the
Rubberhedgehog.com site.  I think that the link is www.rubberhedgehog.com.
Someone else on the list mentioned it at one time.  If he wins they will
make a stamp of him so vote please (at least I think you can vote).  They
said that they will be posting the pictures in a few days.  Muchacho is
the one in the bow tie.

Thanks!

Amy
(the Portland one)
with Machismo, Muchacho and Tevo weasels