From:
Joanne Gelormino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 15:18:33 -0500
Ann Gruden, President of FACT, has conferred with Dr. Stauber regarding the
Dec. 3 FML post by Jackie Hawley.  He requested that the following emails
to Ms. Gruden be posted to clarify some inaccuracies, so as there is no
misunderstanding as to Washington State University and his involvement in
the unfortunate ferret tragedy in Spokane.