From:
Jodi Carta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 16:48:55 PDT
Tess had her surgery today and is doing well....She had her left adrenal
removed and a questionable spot on her skin removed that kept flaring up....

I haven't gotten any responses back on aggression TOWARDS a ferret with
adrenal disease...is this common?  Should this subside after an
adrenalectomy?  I'm hoping my other ferret will soon get along with her...

Also, what are the chances of the other adrenal acting up?  My vet seemed
to think that this was a possibility...wouldn't that be uncommon?  Or am I
mistaken?

Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts...they worked!!  You can e-mail me
directly or on the FML...thanks!

Jodi
Tyler, Tess and "Fur Angels" Teesha and Taylor