Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:37:03 EDT
Alicia you claim that Maria is your daughter, correct?!  Well if so she is
being held hostage by Mr.Chewy, Mr.Wolf , Mrs.baby , Mr.Tiger Mr.cheyene ,
Mr.Socks & Mr. Little !  And don't forget the evilest of them all their
poop!!!!!!!!!  Your daughter has been keep in a cage full of poop!!!!!!
AND Is losing her sence of smell.  (So she says.) If you wan't your daghter
back bring $1000,000,000 tonight!  Why because we can't afford to lose this
beautiful, loving, and caring person she' s worth millions.  And you have
to promise along with the million dollars that you will never make her do a
single chore or we will be after you!!!!!!!  If you say to me in your next
e-mail: " You can keep her we don't need her!!!" Well then you schould be
ashamed of yourself to ever talk about this wonderful girl that way again.
IS THAT CLEAR?  Don't forget my exact words Alicia Loitle.  (I believe
that's your name.) Tonight at dusk!!!!  Don't forget Alicia, Don't
forget!!!  BE THERE OR BEWARE!!!!!!

        Love,
            Us the Kidnappers!