From:
Tracy Snedeker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:05:42 -0800
Last night I had to help two of my babies cross over to the bridge, they
were each battling adrenal disease and insulinoma.  On top of that Bay
had Cardiomyapthy and Storm had Lympho ......

They were such a blessing to me ... the house is very empty without them.

Sandee please make sure they meet up with EZ, Draco, DW and Snapper.
Bay will be the handsome dark sable dragging along his mouse and Storm is
a beautiful little silver girl who will be dragging along her favorite
knotted up sock.

Thank you.

Tracy Snedeker
Vice President &