Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 19:49:10 -0400
I worked at a Petsmart and must say that all of the animals we had were
healthy and happy because every employee made sure their cages were clean
and had food and water or we could not go home.  I strongly suggest you
email Petsmart and state the exact store that has sick and dirty pets in
dirty cages and I guarantee that they will make sure it is corrected asap.
I no longer work at Petsmart but know they do care allot about animals.
Please call or email so that the pets they are selling can get medical
attention and not die.

ferret hugs,
Michele