Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2013 22:36:56 -0900
Nell, when I was living in the Gaza Strip I thought I would only bring
a couple of things back. Why? My neighbors who lived there for years.
They told me that they packed away their best clothes for when they
returned from furlough. When they got back and opened the box, they
realized just how bad the shape of clothes was. It is hard to hate
those who must stay as you get to leave. And, it's okay to not feel
that you were lucky to just get out. But, you are. I know that it is
hard to see it that way, but having lived in that environment, I know
that it is sometimes the best you can hope for. I hope that the local
place can take your donkeys and give them a good life. Glad there is
an end in sight.

Renee

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we