From:
STANLEY K PHIPPS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 13:24:48 -0600
If any of you good people on the FML live in or around the Kansas City, MO
area, stop by the Petcare Super Store at 39th and Noland in Independence to
have your pets picture taken with Santa.  Volunteers from our shelter will
be taking the pictures.  All profits made from the pictures will go to our
shelter.  We will be there from noon to 5pm Saturday, Dec. 6th, 13th, and
20th.

Support your local shelter
Fuzzy hugs
June and the five fuzzters