From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 19:38:02 EST
Big,

Could you please put us back on the FML?  To all who missed us we are
finally in our new home in the Catskills and the Wizzlebees have become the
Poopinators claiming the new house as their own.  Our only regret is that
Princess Chuckles passed over the RainBow Bridge last Friday morning, one
week before we moved in.  She was our first!  She was our Princess!  She was
our LOVE!

May Pokey meet her at the bridge and guide her on her way.

.HELP!...I'm modeming...and I can't hang up!!!
.Mikki & Dee & The Wizzlebee Family     Team AMIGA