From:
caylalinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:12:32 -0400
Way to go Marguerite is right!!  I was the one who adopted the 4 ferrets &
if I could've taken all 43 of them I would have, but obviously that isn't
realistic.  I would think that a fellow ferret lover would be happy &
supportive that any number of ferrets were adopted & given a loving home.
I think it's great when any ferret is adopted!!  I don't think making
digs about it being too bad about it being only 4 & not 43 was very adult
or very productive.  It would make the average person doing the adopting
feel very useless.  Luckily, I do what I do strictly for the ferrets &
not for what other people think.  I do what I can to help & Marguerite
does a great job of running her rescue.  I went there from Ohio & was
extremely impressed by the cleanliness & the organization.  Everything
was pristine!!  If anyone would like to adopt a ferret in the PA area or
surrounding states, there are 39 beautiful ferrets up for adoption or
sponsorship that I've seen myself & trust me, they were all adorable &
well cared for.  She also has an online store that has many ferret
related items along with other cute things.

check it out at www.tinyprintsontheheart.com

****** also to the LAURIE who wanted to order stuff for ferrets: try the
FERRET STORE & order through Marguerite from at this website (e mail her
your order)  She'll be happy to place the order for you & her rescue
benefits from your order!!  It's a GREAT way to help out the ferrets!!

Becky
*Daisy, Honey, Bugsy, Lucky, Jasmine, Cinnamon, Sambo, Raisin, Kiwi,
Stormy, Neo, Pepper, Star, & Perdue*