From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 22:46:46 -0700
To Meg:

    That was a wonderful eulogy on Dusk.  Would that I had such a way with
words, (or time to compose it).  My thoughts are with you in this difficult
time, as they are with everyone who has recently lost a ferret friend.  It
will shortly be our turn again, as one of our ferrets is rapidly going
downhill with cardiomyopathy.  Your'e right though, Meg, we will see them
all again one day.

    God bless all our departed ferrets...

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP             Dept. of Veterinary Pathology
AccuPath                                               Armed Forces
Institute of Pathology
[log in to unmask]                  Washington, D.C. 20306-6000
OR  [log in to unmask]                         (202) 782-2600