From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2010 00:51:07 -0500
Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of hearing the same old story
about raw, kibble, live prey, i am so tired of having to scroll through
all the nonsense and LONG ramblings, just to find the good stories and
the wonderful shelter recsue stories and the beautiful bridge stories,
i have had enough, too much aggravation, i come in here after work to
see good happy stories not the same old mud slinging bull, i am not
coming here anymore, grown women acting like children, it makes me
sick to my stomach.....