From:
Sue Fergesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:05:34 -0700
I used to be a member of this list, but after losing my 2 lil guys 2
years ago to the heartbreak of adrenal, I never got another ferret.

BUT I know someone with 2 ferrets, 1 dog and a newborn baby, and she and
her husband used to live at my apt.  complex.  Now that they have moved,
they do not have people readily avalible to watch their ferrets, and it
is becoming harder for them to find a sitter.

If anyone knows of anyone who is a dependable ferret sitter in the
Exton/West Chester, PA area, please let me know.

Thanks so much!
Sue Fergesen