From:
Mark Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 00:13:24 -0600
[Moderator's note: Misposted by Mark, but forwarded to the FML for him by
Rev. Patrick J. McDonald     BIG]

well folks first i need to thank everyone for the prayers and all the
good thoughts.

as of today i have found out through unofficial channels that one of my
kidds is "lethargic" whitch means shelter shock.  the problem is that 10
of my kids have all gone thruogh this onece allready.Coco who went all the
way down to 11 oz.and almost died twice.As of to day they wont return phone
calls as promesed, and they wont let my vet see them eathier Dr. is willing
to go to the shelter where they are and fish and game wont let her......
they are considered evedenc..... i am realy starting to panic.... i dont
know what to do next.  i dont have the money for any lawer and the ones i
have sent emails to have not ansewerd any emails yet.  i dont what to do
next.  i do know they are in 2 cages and the other 12 seam to be ok.i will
post tommarow night and let you all know where we stand....if i am still
standing.... thanks again for all the love comeing to my kids.

mark "Mountain"

--
Mountain and the hole in the wall gang

Bob = feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me
Walter = just bring me another beer and a Valium and don't bother me
Felix = look at all those silly ferrets
Nida = Yes I'm a lady.hehehe... where's the toes
Snowball = where did it go well never mind I will find it
Jr. = bite bite bite please give me something to bite
Dacoda = what do you mean I cant hide.... Bet me
Rocky = just open that door I dare you
Buster = stick that toungh in my face again and I will bite it again
Coco = yes I know I am I am a sweet heart
Raven = yes daddy dose love and I am all better now
Taz = I can beat up everyone
Elmer = where's the rabbit ok ok I will get a ferret if I have to