From:
Linda Decelles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 23:30:41 -0500
I have been enjoying the photos so many of you send for our enjoyment.
But, I have to admit to being jealous.  I've wanted to be able to share
our beautiful fuzzies with all of you - but did not have the means to do
so.  Hopefully that will change soon.

My ex-husband contacted Norman (our son, who lives with me) and offered to
bring over a digital camera that he was able to sign out from the school
where he teaches.  Norman has been wanting to get pictures of his reptiles
and our ferrets.

My Ex came over today.  Norman was quite disappointed, because his Dad
would not let him use the camera (But Norman has proven himself to be a
MUCH better photographer - a natural).  Paul took the pictures himself
and only gave us brief glimpsies to see if they would be okay.  He said
he would get them to my account as jpeg files in a few days.

I'm going to be glad to have some pictures to share, but I also feel so
sad - as this was a great chance for Paul to repair some of the strain
between him and Norman.  Instead, he yet again, gave Norman the impression
that Paul was really only doing a favor for "us", so he could be near me.
I hate seeing Norman getting all nervous and anxious whenever he is around
his Dad - because he doesn't think his Dad really doesn't like him or want
to be around just him that much.  This was true, even before our divorce.
(Thanks for listening - I needed to vent. )

We are hoping that the pictures came out as good as we wanted - or at least
with good enough contrast so they are see-able.  Keep your fingers crossed
for us and I'll share them as soon as I can.  Hopefully I can also find the
time and the info to set up a web site for Norman and/or myself.

Linda
and Norman & the 7 fuzzy and sweet terrors:
Frisky, Sassy,  May, Rascal, Bandit, Saint Patrick (Paddy), and Mittens
from Lawrence, KS
with Baby and Handsome watching from the Reinbow Bridge