From:
dana marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:38:48 -0400
Glad to hear that the little white mouse and your freddie made
friends..... most of my ferrets would of been the same way, but my
eldest, well thats another story.  Did I mention that this particulatr
ferret is going on nine years old??  HMMMMM, good and healthy, maybe
because he is leading his life with some good instincts, and knowing
that he is a carnivore, no matter how domesticated, does the body good?

Dana