From:
Sheryl81 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2009 13:14:06 -0400
I have a ferret who has developed bad cataracts, he gets around
amazingly well though. We feel bad for Barry sometimes because he just
looks like a sad case but he isn't. In fact, I don't think I EVER see
him fall off anything like I see the other ferrets do! When they get
their plate of gravy twice a day, I always leave the spoon on the floor
a bit away from the plate so the one who finds it can have a last bit
of gravy, and he is always the first one to find the spoon. His
blindness is really not something that troubles him or us at all.

Cheryl