From:
"Zachery S. Warren" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 12:41:10 -0500
Hi all,

Just thought I'd share with you how I have made the kitchen more ferret
proof.

My kitchen has gaps underneath the cabinets which allow the ferrets to
squeeze in and crawl around underneath them.  I don't really mind this,
other than the fact that they can't seem to get out!  Also, they like to
crawl under the stove.  My newest ferret, Indy, has actually climbed up the
back of the stove and gotten under the burners.  Imagine if I was cooking!

My solution?  Hot glue and window screen.  It works!  Just buy a roll of
window screen (I found one laying around the house) and glue it so it covers
the holes.  I had to do this twice, after my inital glueing, Iggy found a
way in.  I just went back and added more glue to that spot.

Hope this helps someone,

Zachery S. Warren