From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:46:57 -0500
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/index.php

Please, if you can, pick one of the 263 ferrets still needing santas
off the 46 ferret trees. There are several trees that only have one
ferret remaining to be picked, several with 2-3, many with more.

I check often and it is heartwarming to see the trees being crossed off
when all the fuzzies are picked from those trees. Thank you to all the
santas and soon to be santas.

This year has been financially difficult for several people I know that
pick multiple fuzzies from the trees and they won't be able to do so
this christmas. It breaks hearts not to be able to, but they are barely
scraping by themselves and just cannot afford to do it.

If you can afford to pick a fuzzy from the tree, please do so. If you
can't decide what to send, maybe a gift card would be easiest and
quickest.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org