From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:17:11 -0500
I have not forgotten either one of you.  I have been sick for the last
week, off for 3 days because of it and I am late on mailing everything
out including my car payment.  I now have to work double shifts to make
up the hours.  The pennies are packed in US penny wrappers my son has and
are to be mailed tomorrow.  The ferrets are all doing great.  I am the
one who is ill as heck right now.  Dooks to everyone from the Rusty-Man.

Di