From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 23:46:35 -0800
I want to THANK every one who looked at the recent eBay auction to
benefit the S.A.F.E shelter.  After being posted here on the FML, the
bids doubled.  The final buyer will get a nice surprise.  I had so much
fun packaging the gift set for shipping and adding those little touchs
that things4feritz is known for.  Even used those FERRET Friendly packing
p-nuts.  Maya and Maybe helped this afternoon in the packaging room and
almost got shipped out as well.

If you would like to be a SAFE SWEETHEART all you have to do is look for
the listings that say " be a SWEETHEART and SUPPORT SAFE SHELTER"  The
winning bidders will be recognized in San Antonio Ferret Enthusiasts
bi-monthly newsletter as well as knowing their purchase aided in caring
for rescued ferrets in the San Antonio area and sheltered by S.A.F.E..
You can start by looking at my latest listing.

http://STORES.eBay.com/things4feritz

Dooks, Blessings and Good Luck! Ferret MOM

DOOKS and BLESSINGS from Ferret MOM

Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock
New Braunfels, Texas 78130