From:
William Chenoweth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 23:36:17 -0800
Can anyone recommend an experienced ferret vet in the Atlanta area?

Also, can anyone explain to me why a ferret might throw up intermittently?
She doesn't seem to have any other symptoms.  She's alert and seems
otherwise healthy; she eats and drinks plenty and her stools are normal,
except once she had diarrhea but that might have been from the Petromalt.
She's only had maybe 3-4 vomiting episodes since we got her a few weeks ago
but she seems to try to chew on everything alot more than our other ferret
so I think maybe she eats things she shouldn't and then coughs them up.  We
give her Petromalt every time she throws up just to be sure.  We are worried
about her but can't explain it.

Thanks for the help.

- William