Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:11:23 EDT
Saraferret,

I just wanted to say that I appreciate you and all you have done for so
many of us on here. When you took your time to greet our Roo, Roo it
was such a comfort not only to me but to my daughter. You are so loved
and so appreciated please do not let this so call person stop you or
scar you. Outside of My LORD JESUS whom I love more than anything in
this world I truly love my ferrets. JESUS commands us to love one and
other and to forgive just as he forgave all of us when he went to the
cross. Ed you need to apologize to Saraferret for all the hurtful
things you have said and to the FML board itself if you are man enough
or if it is in you.

I don't get to post much sheltering takes up a lot of my time but I do
read it because there is so much good information on here at times and
because I so enjoy reading Saraferrets greetings.

Saraferret again congratulations on being an excellent greeter and
remember you are loved and appreciated.

God Bless You Always
Helen