From:
Gary Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 11:31:11 -0700
I have several photos of my two fuzzbutts up on the web at
www.geocities.com/HotSprings/5310.  Drop by sometime.

A new job for ferrets: plumbers's helpers.  The thrashing noises in the
bathroom were louder than usual, punctuated by a yelp from my SO.  She
walked in and discovered two ferts in the tub with a ball of hair nearly as
large as them.  Turns out they were digging at the drain and got hold of
some strands tangled with an accumulation from the trap!  And the drain had
not even begun backing up.

Later I put a raisin in the sink drain to encourage the male, Pogo to clean
it out, too.  He did get the raisin and loved wrestling with the tool I
eventually used to drag out the hair.  Maybe his paws are too big for the
lavatory drain.

Gary Robertson
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/5310