From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2014 10:39:31 -0500
Just wanted to let everyone know that Renee is getting together a
wonderful group of very knowledgeable ferret vets for the Alaska
Gathering in June 2014.

Here is a link to all the information regarding this event:
http://ferretcongress.org/2014-alaska/

It is quite a haul, and expensive for us in the lower states, but if
you have the ability at all to go to a symposium setting, it is well
worth the time and money. I've made such wonderful, life-long friends.
I have learned so much from having the ability to sit down to dinner
with ferret vets that truly love what they do. The vets have always
been so open to sharing their knowledge and love of our furry friends.

Florence Love