From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:05:11 -0800
I just had to tell everyone, Alicia at the Ferretwise Shelter has made a
major step in her seamstress role.  The Ferret Store has asked her to make
up her wonderfully durable ferret proof tents and sell them through them.

I have had Alicia's tents for my kids for the past 2.5 years (she has been
making them for over 6 years) and I have never had to fix them once.  I
wash them on a regular basis, Flagstone loves to tip them over and roll
around the room, and the others love to jump on them when Flaggy has tipped
them over.

They come in beautiful colors, but the best thing about them is how sturdy
they are.  I believe in them so much that I had Alicia ship them to several
shelters this year for Christmas gifts.  Jean from Ohio sent me a wonderful
note about a little girl that she had gotten in, wouldn't eat and wasn't
doing all that great, but when she put the tent into the playroom, she
decided that it was for her, she moved in her blanket and toys and went
right over and started eating out of the food bowl.  See, Alicia's tents
also work miracles with the little ones.  The cats even like crawling into
them.

This is the perfect way to give your little one a great Valentines gift,
help a shelter and keep Joe and Jason from getting bored at the Ferret
Store.  If you want to purchase one of Alicia's tent, please call Joe at
the Ferret Store and ask for the FerretWise/Alicia's tent.  I know you
won't be disappointed and your little ones will love it.

Prayers for the little ones that are sick, tears for the little ones that
have crossed, but big smiles for all of the lucky little ones that have
found their ways into the wonderful caring hands of their mommy and daddy.

Linda and the 15 spoiled little ones

Oh, I almost forgot, Missy will turn 4 on Saturday and we are having a
party for her.  After almost losing her in Sept, she now weighs 1.14, she
has all of her fur and she is happy.  That is the best present she could
give me.