From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:10:44 -0500
Laura writes:
>Was there any thought of possible locations for the 2009 ferret
>symposium?

It is unlikely that there will be a Symposium in 2009 as they are
generally held approximately every 1 1/2 years, so expect one in Spring
or Summer 2010. A number of locations have already been suggested, and
the IFC committee will start looking into possibilities shortly.

Right now we are undergoing a transition in board members. Tomorrow
is my last day with the IFC, and on January 1, Kathy Fritz will take
my place on the board. I'm confident she will do a fantastic job!

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org