From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:36:55 -0400
Hi Everyone,

It;'s me Blossom, the most beautiful ferret here at Ferret Wise- JUST
ASK ME! Well I have decided to change my outfit and I am posing as a
DEW these days. My coat is full and fluffy thanks to the lupron and
melatonin Thank you! It seems my remaining adrenal gland is somewhat
tired.... hey I am not old enough for that at four years of beauty!
HUH!

Anyway the folks have been scrambling around here-- seems one of the NH
animal shelters that was really good at handling ferrets & adoptions
has changed and they won't take ferrets now. They have all new folks...
and for some reason the women running the place said they don't DO
ferrets. This came as a surprise last night when the phone rang. Mom
'Splained we do not have a shelter anymore but they still wanted the
ferrets out. They did not want to hold them until she could refer folks
over or nuthin!!!!

Gosh darn it. Well there is $40 in the bank account so that will cover
transport 1 1/2 hrs over and then back. Mom will also drop supplies off
for Aleksander at St Gregory's House with Hospice Mom Judy ( no she is
not well enough to take these two kiddies in) .... and today iGive sent
a check for $34.00 ( thanks to our iGive supporters) so we are on the
way to getting the vet check and stuff... but golly wolly... our room
is filling up fast here in the Mom apartment. Mom was washing up
bedding to make the new cage up all last night.

I wonder who these new faces are ????... Mom said it is a boy and a gal
if the animal rescue people even did that right! Wonder what Barn-y
will do ?? he always beats on me-- will he beat on the new kids too?

So looks like we will have yet another ferret cage seeking sponsorship
in the very near future. If Auntie Sandra had only come up this month
in the plane -- she could have had 2 more foster kids to love. they
could have been airborn ferrets Ha ha ha ha ... sigh Hint hint!

Well we have a lot to do today while Mom drives away... more things to
sniff and smell -- life never seems to get old here at Ferret Wise...
not for long anyway!

Blossom, spokesferret
www.ferretwise.org