From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:01:56 -0700
Posting this for someone else.  Please contact me directly and I will
forward emails.

*******************
Have to part with my 2 female ferrets, Peanut Butter born 10/10/05,
shes from canda and acts like a mommy to Cheese, Cheese born 12/14/05
is deaf but plays and plays.  they're in riverside california, the
have no real health issues, just got shots last week so those are
current, like treat sticks and ferret licky treats, love playing in
tunnels and running around, great with kids I have a 10 month old who
has had them since febuary and they never nip or bite her, they play
with my mini dachshund like hes a ferret, does not chew or dig things
at all.  Thwey come with their bvig homemade cage, smaller travel
cage, water bottle, food, and toys.

Mary

Novel Beginnings Ferretry
http://www.geocities.com/novelbeginnings/