From:
fuzzybutts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 00:06:30 -0700
>Subject: zen checked into the possibly Marshall kit Lisette has

>>From:    [log in to unmask]
>>Subject: Eyes just opened:sick  MF fert cannot walk: meet Sunny
>>Marshall Farms has done it again.
>
>Be sure before you accuse.

Would you please explain how LisettteLu is accusing MF's of anything?
Thought this person was asking a question about the age of ferrets opening
their eyes.

>Ferrets open their eyes during the fifth week.  Not before that.  Some are
>still in "pop eye" stage until the end of the fifth week.

Would you please show documentation where kits open their eyes or have
pop eye stage at 5 weeks?  Would you please explain symptoms of an eye
infection in a ferret?

>Are you sure there isn't an eye infection?  They are way too common in
>ferret kits especially at 5 to 8 weeks old and when they get them their
>eyes can remain closed.
>
>Be very sure that you are correct before you make such harsh accusations.
>We strongly doubt you have the full and correct story.

Why are eye infections common in ferret kits from 5-8 weeks old?  Is
there any documentation on this?  Please explain what you mean by harsh
accusations?  Thanks!

Fuzzybutts