From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 08:29:00 EDT
You have gotten the ENUFF take on the problems that the American ferret
trade faces.  Sure it's easy to point fingers, you may be thinking, but what
is ENUFF doing to fix things?  Glad you asked!   You all have been part of a
covert plan that we have been hatching with BAAH (British Alien Animal
Haters).   We are now ready with our answer.  Our lead is big enough that we
can't be caught by anybody who starts now.

BAAH-ENUFF have been working long and hard to develop a new strain that
would tickle the fancy of Americans and we may have done it.  What is this
breakthrough??  Ferrets that walk sea lion style!   This is not a genetic
defect, it's a well planned enhancement.  The development took years and we
are just now getting to the point of test marketing in England.  The real
challenge was the determining the reaction in the States.  We used the FML
as our way to way to ferret out this market potential.   Our impression is
that they will be favorably received.  You now know that we can raise them
cheaply with coproduction, that was an unintentional leak.   Don't know if
that will lower our price or just enable us to fatten our profits.   Now all
that is left is to get them to like to eat ume boshi and we can pre-empt the
competition.   Then we'll get TF to release the ume boshi flavored food that
has kept them from developing any other flavors.  (See how everything falls
together when the wraps come off?)  You can't imagine how hard it is to work
with pickled apricots.  This should take the bloom off any other attempts to
introduce a ferret with the same likes.

We knew that Ayumi was a "she" the whole time <blush>, we've got real
intelligence at work here.  ENUFF was just extending a professional courtesy
by uncovering her plot, but helping to keep her own cover.  That's our story
and we are sticking by it!  Emi, it looks like Delta caught wind of your
plan from our posts and decided to add an extortion surcharge.  They will be
leaving our cut in the previously designated spot.  Since you are now
prepared with your cell phone and videocam, we have cancelled the Salt Lake
City "reception" and you will have an easy flight (curses, foiled again!).
You are a most worthy opponent.
   ( )--(a)
   (@=@=) \     Till next time.......Rudy the ferlosopher
      \   \