From:
Serenity Ann Cromer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:18:39 -0400
Ok, I know that my ferrets can be on the spastic side, but has anyone
experienced their ferrets eating litter?  I use wood pellets and have been
noticing chewed up pieces in their cage.  Any suggestions except changing
litter brands?  What kinds of problems can this cause?  Any replies would
be appreciated.  Thanks!

Ren and the three termites (Buster, FuzzFace, and Bitey Monster)