Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2012 16:16:39 -0400
I have to agree whole heartedly with Debbie... I have helped and
probably even saved a number of ferrets by offering free ferret advice
on Craigslist here in CT. The responses to my ads that offer free
help/advice have varied widely, but I'd say that the one that I am most
glad that I was able to help was a family who had to get rid of their
5 ferrets. I was able to find someone who took all 5 as a group, and I
know that they went to a much better home than the one that they left
(thanks Nathan!!!).

Those with some ferret experience that can find the time to answer a
few emails a week should follow Debbie's lead and post a similar ad on
the Craigslist near you. You can also email me and I'll send you copies
of the two ads that I normally use. Sometimes the response is as simple
as guiding the person to the nearest or best ferret vet. Other times
people need more advice or guidance, and sometimes they need help
finding new homes for their little ones. Whatever the situation,
knowing that you've helped other ferrets and ferret owners can be a
gratifying experience.

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Baby Girl, Dozer, Possum,
Pip, Pop, Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and
Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Boomer, and Zoomer