From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 09:15:30 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I found this in my Shelter mail this morning.  IF you are the person that
contacted Jessee about this ferret please respond back to him at

Thank You
Helen

Looking for a gentleman in PA.  that answered an email about a ferret in
Tennessee with an Adrenal Gland problem.  He was willing to come and pick
the ferret up.

She is a sweet pet, we don't want anything to happen to her, we want her
to go to a good home where she can get the medical attention she needs.

Could you cross post a link to ferret groups up there, so we can find
this man again.  We don't know his name, or email.  We hope you can post
a notice to help us find him.

We are looking for Forever Homes for our kids

If you can't take in another ferret at the moment but really want to help
donations will be greatfully accepted to offset the costs of ADV testing,
surgery, meds, and vaccinations.

We have our 501 c papers so if you would like a receipt please send us
your name and address.
Donations Can Be Sent To
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
C/O Helen M. Wojciechowski
RD 4 Box 278 New Castle, Pa 16101
You can also go to  Pay Pal and type in HH Ferret [log in to unmask] and
make donations there. Please vist us here
http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/hhferretrescue/

Thank You and God Bless You
Helen Owner and operator of
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue