From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:58:14 -0400
Thank you to everyone who purchased something last week.  I was able to
put another $100 onto my bill at the vet.  My vet bill is now down to
$615.97.  I also need money for another Adrenal surgery for another
shelter ferret.  She was one of 9 I rescued and she has been here since
September 2003.  Her sister Issy got her surgery and is doing great.
If you get a chance, please check out my auctions again this week to see
if there is anything you really need.  I have 32 oz Bi Odor on sale for
$19.99, the Custom Health Records, Magnets, Ferretone, Bandanas and
Bowties for Ferrets and more.  Thanks again for looking and helping to
pay off our medical bills.  The Ferret Community is just wonderful!

Marguerite, My Family and all the Ferrets in TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com