From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 01:17:16 -0700
Hi,

Well, we've done it!  All of the remaining eighteen 24k Ferret Rescue
ferrets have safely made the 14 hour haul up to Emmett, Idaho to our
shelter.  Thanks to one pair of courageous driver Rhonda and Pete
"shoulda been a trucker, sore bum" Valdon, they all made it in good
shape.  After 4 hours of getting them all situated and putting their
records into our shelter manager database, I sat down at the computer
just in time for the FML to arrive.  *Ding* here's your FML.

Anyway, just for those of you who were following CJ's story, all of the
ferrets she wasn't going to bring with her are now in our care.  Many are
in great need of adrenal surgery and malitonin implants and tomorrow will
be a busy day of taking baseline glucose readings and trying to figure
out who gets surgery first.  We might even get pictures taken, but I'm
sure the website won't be updated for a while.

They are a very sweet group of ferrets.

Good luck on your fresh start CJ!

Laura & Bill Baran
Emmett Ferret Shelter