Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:36:15 -0700
Greetings from the Dullum Zoo in southern Arizona.

We currently have 8 ferrets sharing their house with us, 3 girls and 5
boys.

The girls are all sables, two are 3 years old, one is 6.

The boys are: albino, 8 years old; cinnamon 4-1/2 years old; DEW, 5 yrs
old (and deaf); dark silver toed, 5 yrs old; 1 sable, 5 yrs old.

One on "permanent loan out".

Seventeen waiting at the Bridge.

mjo & the zoo:  Frosty Pants, Sassy Too, Rocky, Bear, Scooch, Casper, Boo
Boo, Fea, and the dog Darwin.

R.I.P. Nipper, Lightning, EZ, Cleo, Phantom, Lady, Frito, Pepper,
Caesar, Bilbo, Frodo, Topanga, Ragine, Tasha, Sabrina, Sassy Britches,
Phantom II, and the dogs Garth and Duke