From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 07:31:08 EST
As was mentioned yesterday, for some still undetermined reason, The
Ferret Store has chosen take my PlayMat off their site.

Although this saddens me, it also allows me to drastically reduce the
price of the PlayMat, It gives me the opportunity to step away from the
agreement I had with them to not sell it for less than they did online
(which I honored, although I believed the price a bit inflated!)  The
PlayMat will now be offered at $34.99 (the change may not be on the site
yet..  www.FerretsAreLove.com ..  but you will automatically get the new
pricing).  [Moderator's note: Please see the next post for more about
that inflated price -- mainly shipping.  BIG]

From now until Christmas, if you order a PlayMat I will include 3 free
toys as my holiday gift to your babies (and I'll add 3 toys to the box
I'm building up for Fuzztek North!) If you're not aware of my
"challenge", please check the "EVENTS" page on my site!

* *All purchases from my site help support ADV Research as well.* *

I also want to mention that Gift Certificates are available, if you're
not quite sure what that "special" fuzzie, fuzzie lover or shelter baby
in your life would like.

Happy Holidays and Peace on Earth!
Hug your babies today in memory of all those who have crossed the bridge
and live forever in our hearts.

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my webpage--