From:
"K. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 11:50:50 -0700
Someone brought fleas into my house!  I have never had a flea in the three
years I have owned this home.  I don't know what to do about fleas cause I
have babies.  Is there anything safe to use for ferrets and babies to get
rid of fleas?  The problem is getting bad fast.  It started with a few and
now only a week later they seem to be everywhere!  My poor ferret is
scratching and going mad and the babies are getting eaten too.  I tried
giving the ferret a bath and going over him with a fine toothed comb, that
didn't work at all.  In fact I think fleas liked him clean and made it worse
(I don't usually wash him at all).  Someone write directly to me please?  I
don't have a lot of time these days due to the new babies and the time left
over is for ferret love.

Thank you all always, Kathy Smith