From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 06:09:40 -0400
It is my honor to announce there is a new, up and coming ferret club
assembling in New York State.  I was approached by a long time shelter
friend Stephanie Nickles asking where there was a current ferret club to
be involved in.  The sad news is there are none, so she then asked what I
thought about her starting one!  My thought.... Wonderful idea!  There
are many many humans out there that are owned by ferrets that would love
to assemble to have fun and share ideas and thoughts.  So Stephanie is
going to do just that..

The name of the club is:

Ferret Lovers Club of Upstate New York

The web site is
<http://home.rochester.rr.com/ferretloversuny/>

At this time we are looking for folks that would like to join us to
be a part of a group of people that would like to help promote good
information on ferrets for the health and well being of the little
weasels.  If you would like to join us please send an email to
Stephanie at
to let her know to add you to the growing members list.

Brenda

 <http://home.rochester.rr.com/ferretloversuny/>