From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 08:19:04 -0700
HI All:

I was wonering if any shelters or clubs carry Tottaly Ferret Turkey,
lamb, venison ferret food? I have placed an order online and was just
informeed it is back oredered. I checked in with Foster's and Smith
and they are on back order. I checked in with Totally Ferret's order
site and they don't even list it as a product.

I only have enough for a few days for my 11 here. Had the order with
ferret depot come in on time (it took them 4 days to tell me it was on
back order) I would have been fine.They will eat other food as I have
a mix, but I have some with some health issues and like to keep them
on the same foods for consistency.

If any one has enough they could share I'd be happy to reimburse you
and pay for S & H. I live in Rochester NY

Thanks,
Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3