From:
Alicia Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 10:53:47 -0400
Last week I pick a beautiful little jill named Mina.  (I found thanks to an
e-mail from Nicole L.) My little Buddy (my ferret's name), has been alone
for a long time, almost a year now.  His other little friend that he had
died last year.  So I figured that he need a new firend to play with.

At first, I was having trouble because the new ferret was biting on my
ferret.  Buddy is very neat and listens well.  He bit her at first but I
told him no and he didn't bite her any more.  But she was trying to take
over everything that his.  She would even walk up to Buddy and scream at
him.  He would just sit there and look at her like she was crazy.  I kept
them separate when ever Icould not watch them because she was always
screaming and biting on him.  And because I told him "no" and scolded him,
he stopped bitting her.  She even bit me once.  I thought that I was going
to have to get rid of her because she had this bitting problem.

But just yesterday I was shooked out of my mind!!!  They were sleeping right
on top of one another, and she even stopped to lick where she had bit him
earlier, as if to say "I'm sorry for bitting you" :-)  And then, later that
day they were even playing together.  At first I thought that they fighting
again but when I stood there and watched them I found that they were
playing :-)  Mina had gotton up under a towel and Buddy was on the outside
and they were russeling with each other through the towel.  There was no
screaming or wildness!!!!!!  I couldn't believe it.  I've kept them together
ever since and they have been ok.  Well, I guess that Buddy has his new
friend after all.  Thanks Judy S.

Alicia, Buddy, and Mina