Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:37:52 -0700

Recently (March 2004) Sukie also wrote:
>Don't let rumors worry you. Try to verify them in case you have
>run into one of the 5% or so which are accurate, but don't let the
>rumors themselves panic you.

Lets start with my Webster Handy College Dictionary definition of "rumor"
1. popular report. 2. an unconfirmed but widely circulated story; a piece
of gossip

What you're doing, Sukie, is spreading unsubstatiated rumors, about
situations which you claim knowledge, but refuse to provide verification.
So, even though you're SHOUTING your knowledge to this list, it's
difficult to believe any of it.

Sukie says:
>Remember , too, that most won't get complications, but that when they
>occur some are fatal without proper response.

This is NOT a "take sides" issue Sukie, this is a situation where you're
claiming knowledge, but won't reveal your sources.  How many "fatal"
complications can you provide proof of that have occurred?

Many, if not most, medications for non dog, cats are off label use and
that includes the majority of drugs we use on/for our ferrets.  Tell the
list that.  Fine.  But don't try to back it up with nothing but rumors.

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
a non-profit animal shelter
14317 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 6 days/week (closed Tue) or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org